Although I'm sure it isn't really true, I felt like I was just going, going, going non-stop this weekend.
- Shipped off Ebay orders
- Posted stuff on Ebay
- Posted stuff on Etsy
- Made stitch markers
- Made soap
- Finished knitting a scarf
- Did Laundry
- Cleaned out the refrigerator
- Caught up on freelance web stuff
- Worked on my Second Life shop
I had ordered some new soap molds and fragrance oils a couple of weeks ago, and finally got them out yesterday and made soap.
- Cucumber Melon (the green)
- Coconut Lime Verbena (white)
- Rosemary Mint (swirled green)
- Nag Champa (purple)
- Herbal Orange (orange flecked)
- Lemongrass fish (fish)
The thinner bars tend to warp slightly as they dry, so I turn them over, but I like the way the fishes' tails turn up.
That one at the bottom right looks like it's trying to get away . . .