I was thinking about that this morning. I had washed my hair on Sunday, but didn't dry it, just let it air-dry, didn't do anything but comb it out, and hadn't put any product in it, so on Monday it was kind of fly-away, especially after I took off my microfiber fleece jacket. If I had been at home, I would have put something in it, but didn't have anything at work, of course.
So this morning I stuck a little travel-size tube of Redken "Outshine" ("anti-frizz polishing milk") in the bag. And then, if I do that, I think, well, I should also have moisturizer for my face, especially in the winter, and I've been feeling a little paranoid about people being sick, so I should put in a little bottle of anti-bac.
I guess it's a function of my mild OCD or my suggestibilty -- it's like needing to go put on a cross when I'm reading a vampire novel, making sure the batteries are fresh in my flashlight when I read a book where the protagonist gets stuck somewhere dark, or needing to clean the house after watching "Hoarders" (which I did Monday night). So here's the current list.
- Purell Hand Sanitizer
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Generic ibuprofen
- Clinique Stop Signs Hand Repair handcream
- Vera Bradley eyeglass case
- Emergency reading glasses (tiny fold-up pair)
- Botanial Nutrients wooden hairbrush
- iPhone in leather slip case
- Little Phillips zip case with earbuds and my "Square" credit card reader
- Vinyl folder for coupons, receipts, stamps, return address labels
- Leather 3x5 card holder with Levenger personalized cards (I bought them years ago, enough to last me the rest of my life!)
- Small notebook
- Tiny Japanese zipper pouch with spare earrings
- Thumb drive
- Plastic nail file
- Orly nail oil
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Tissue purse pack
- Business cards
- Pens - A Pilot Precise V5 recycled rollerball and a bank giveaway ballpoint
- Clinique lip gloss in "Whisper"
- Softlips lip balm ("Sparkle Mint")
- Hair bands
- Clinique gift-with-purchase lipstick mirror
- Keyring with loyalty cards
- Keys on the "jean ring" heart-shaped keyring I've had since high school
- iPad stylus
- Wallet with credit cards, cash, insurance cards
- Pocket flashlight
- Swiss Army knife (tiny one with scissors)
- Baby nail clippers>
Lot of stuff in this little backpack purse (Tignanello Multi Pocket Backpack in black leather)!