Thursday, June 03, 2010

Awakening

The last couple of nights I've been up until around 1:00 a.m. working on formatting Fallen Angel for various outlets. It's now at Amazon in Kindle format, Smashwords in about a dozen different formats, and Lulu as PDF, as well as PDF here at my site. Last night I added an excerpt. All of the editions are the same price, $1.99. This price will remain until the end of June, when it will go up to $2.99.

I've also been working on jewelry. I spent one evening sitting in front of the television watching the Food Channel and making earrings. I just need to photograph and post them. I'll try to do that tomorrow. That's the hardest part, actually, the most time-consuming part. I really enjoy actually making things.

Angel of Awakening

I get an "Angel of the Month" email from Innerlinks, the makers of Angel Cards. (To get your own Angel of the Month, sign up here.) I've chosen to see it as a sign, and use "Awakening" as my theme for the month of June.

Another motivator, or inspiration, was running across this sometime last week: 30 Days of Creativity. Sometimes I just need a push, and this month I'm pushing myself.

previous | next

No comments: